Dive into a world of colour with new fabrics by Matthew Williamson, exclusively available in Barbados from our West Coast design showroom. As specialists in outdoor furniture and soft furnishings, we know the powerful role that curtains, cushions and upholstery play in transforming our clients homes. Refreshing your Caribbean home is easy – start with a visit to the Jenny Blanc showroom in St. James to view our look books and you’ll soon be brimming with inspiration. Our talented design team will help you choose your fabrics, expertly blending colours and textures to create a look that’s all you. Think of it as high fashion for the home! Then simply sit back and relax whilst we oversee the production and installation of your new soft furnishings, ready to wow guests this summer.
In need of a little inspiration? Read on…
We’ve paired Matthew Williamson’s Habanera print fabric with accents of teal and bright orange for a tropical look that packs a punch. Suitable for curtains and upholstery, imagine seat cushions with contrast piping or extra-large floor cushions with a teal or orange reverse. We think that this pattern, with its delicate foliage and tropical fruit, is destined to be the backdrop to both elegant dinners and wild parties this Summer.
The Dark Arts
Things take a turn for the dramatic with ‘Plumas’ and ‘Mariposa’ by Matthew Williamson. Two stunning fabrics that feature peacock feathers and butterflies respectively, in subtle and sophisticated tones of teal, indigo and turquoise. Darker fabrics are an ideal way to ground a paler scheme and provide a focus for the room – like the cluster of scatter pillows on the white sofa above.
Outdoor Living Made Easy
‘Talavera’ by Matthew Williamson takes its name from the town of Talavera de la Reina, located in Toledo in mainland Spain. The town is renowned for its ceramics and glazed tilework. This stunning fabric features a vibrant assortment of Mediterranean fruit, flowers and colourful birds against a restful blue and white backdrop reminiscent of provincial table linens. We think it would look stunning as cushions – we’ve chosen a hot pink accent colour. Elevate your outdoor living space further with an outdoor rug, specially made to be durable, washable and fade-resistant. Faux flowers and foliage add another layer of interest and best of all, there’s no need to water!
We hope we have left you feeling inspired! Remember at Jenny Blanc we specialise in:
- Bespoke curtains and blinds for every room, in every style.
- Hand-made cushions for both indoors and outdoors – take advantage of our design teams expertise to choose fabrics and trimmings that will elevate look of the entire room.
- Furniture re-upholstery for indoors and outdoors – choose from our specially curated fabric library including specialist outdoor fabrics that are resistant to salt, chlorine and sun lotion!
- Outdoor furniture – order from some of the world’s best suppliers then put your feet up whist we coordinate the shipping, customs clearance and installation.
- Home Accessories – we can source the perfect outdoor rug, faux foliage, hurricane vase or any other finishing touch needed to complete your living space.